Aimed at Intermediate PhotographersThis week-end away course will teach you many techniques relating to working with light, from Painting with Light, Night Time Photography, Landscape Photography, Macro Photography and Flash Photography. This hands on workshop will leave you with many awe inspiring images.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Basics of Light
- Painting and Drawing with Light
- Star trails and Astro Landscapes
- Basics of Flash Photography and strobism
- Close-up and Macro Photography
- Basics of Landscape Photography
Talk on equipment needed for the genres of photography covered in the course
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Attendance of our Basics of Photography course – You need to be able to use your DSLR in full Manual mode with confidence
- DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Camera
- Cable release
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Course materials in interactive PDF format
- E-Tip-cards for use on your smart devices
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Transport, Accommodation & Meals
VENUE:Lesoba Guest Farm, Clarens, Freestate
TIME:Friday: 15:00 – Sunday 12:00
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:
03-05 February 2017
03-05 March 2017
05-07 May 2017
02-04 June 2017
01-03 September 2017
06-08 October 2017
03-05 November 2017
01-03 December 2017
Watch YouTube Video: Clarens Outing
Watch YouTube Video: Power of Light