WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS MODULE:
- Wedding Theory – Learn about the industry, what to expect on the day, how to present yourself to the market, the business end of photographing weddings. We will discuss current trends in the industry, pricing models and teach you how to produce stop-motion clips of weddings.
- Detail Close-Ups & Getting Ready – A full day of learning how to photograph the bride and groom’s detail, as well as the table décor and details. We will focus on lighting techniques and composition.
Create beautiful portfolio work from our styled shoot.
- The Couple Shoot – Learn how to deal with lighting challenges, learn creative lighting techniques, including off-camera flash techniques. You will have the opportunity to practice posing techniques in a styled wedding shoot.
- Advanced Post Production – A full day of retouching and editing in Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop. Learn how to streamline your work-flow, advance retouching and editing, the use of actions and presets to set your work apart from the rest.
- Album Layout – Learn how to do a trendy album layout and how to prepare your work for print.
N4 Gateway Industrial Park East
Photowise (Pty) Ltd
49 Sneeuberg Street, Unit 3
Willow Park Manor, 0184
SCHEDULE FOR SEMESTER 1:
Monday to Friday
27 March -31 March 2017
Time: 09:00am – 17:00pm
Please contact us for information on dates: email@example.com