Aimed at Intermediate PhotographersThe perfect follow-on on our Basics of Flash Photography course. In this 3 hour course we will teach you how to use flash units off-camera, how to use advanced techniques using multiple flash units, coloured filters and reflectors to create stunning images.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The basic working of a flash unit in Manual Flash mode
- Achieving perfect exposure
- How to use camera settings to control the brightness of your background and your subject separately, to achieve exactly the lighting effect you want
- The different ways you can trigger your off-camera flash
- Directional Flash (Back-light)
- Colour gels
- Multiple flash Exposure technique
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Attendance of our Basics of Flash Photography course
- DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Camera
- Remote Triggers
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Course materials in interactive PDF format
VENUE:N4 Gateway Industrial Park East
Photowise (Pty) Ltd
49 Sneeuberg Street, Unit 3
Willow Park Manor, 0184
DATE AND TIME:You choose (depending on our availability)
Please contact us (email@example.com) to book your date