Aimed at Intermediate and Advanced PhotographersThe perfect follow on for our Basic and/or Advance Studio and Flash Photography courses.
We will teach you hands on how to set-up and place your lights and products for the best results. The course is divided into 2 modules of 3 hours each.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Lighting aspects (hard vs soft light)
- Lighting the background
- White background / creating an infinity curve
- Light tents
- Composition and angles of view
- Thinking outside of the box
- Editing tips
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Attendance of our Advanced Studio and Flash Photography courses
- DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Camera
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Course materials in interactive PDF format
VENUE:N4 Gateway Industrial Park East
Photowise (Pty) Ltd
49 Sneeuberg Street, Unit 3
Willow Park Manor, 0184
DATE AND TIME:You choose (depending on our availability)
Please contact us (email@example.com) to book your module dates