AIMED AT BEGINNER AND INTERMEDIATE PHOTOGRAPHERSThe perfect introduction to flash. We will teach you how to use external camera flash units in a variety of lighting scenarios.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- To understand light, difference between ambient & instant light
- The basic working of a flash unit
- What is TTL?
- What is Flash sync speed
- Perfect exposure – Flash exposure Compensation
- Flash as the only light source
- Tilt and Bounce Flash
- Fill Flash
- Freezing Movement
- Accessories – Softening your flash light
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Attendance of our Basics of Photography course – You need to be able to use your DSLR in full Manual mode with confidence.
- DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Camera
- Speedlight / TTL Flash unit
WHAT IS INCLUDED?Course materials in interactive PDF format
VENUE:N4 Gateway Industrial Park East
Photowise (Pty) Ltd
49 Sneeuberg Street, Unit 3
Willow Park Manor, 0184
TIME:14:00 – 17:00
UPCOMING COURSE DATES:11 February 2017
11 March 2017
01 April 2017
13 May 2017
10 June 2017
01 July 2017
12 August 2017
09 September 2017
14 October 2017
11 November 2017
09 December 2017