Aimed at Intermediate PhotographersThis 3 hour workshop teaches all aspects of indoor Portrait Photography, from posing, equipment and tools needed.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Equipment – Camera and lenses
- Depth of field
- Lighting techniques – natural and artificial light
- Window light
- White balance
- Use of reflectors
- Composition and shooting angles
- Overview on Editing
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Attendance of our Basics of Photography course. You need to be able to use your DSLR in full Manual mode with confidence
- DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Camera
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Course materials in interactive PDF format
VENUE:N4 Gateway Industrial Park East
Photowise (Pty) Ltd
49 Sneeuberg Street, Unit 3
Willow Park Manor, 0184
DATE AND TIME:You choose (depending on our availability)
Please contact us (email@example.com) to book your date