Aimed at Intermediate PhotographersThis course teaches all aspects of Newborn Photography, from posing, equipment and tools needed, the business and creative side of newborn photography, as well as newborn editing. The course is divided into 2 modules of 3 hours each.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Preparing for the shoot
- Equipment needed
- Studio requirements
- Lighting and shooting techniques
- Composition and shooting angles
- Posing, wrapping and swaddling
- Basic Editing
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Attendance of our Basics of Photography course. You need to be able to use your DSLR in full Manual mode with confidence
- DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Camera
- Basic Photoshop knowledge – you need to understand layers
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Course materials in interactive PDF format
- Photoshop Actions for Newborn Editing
VENUE:N4 Gateway Industrial Park East
Photowise (Pty) Ltd
49 Sneeuberg Street, Unit 3
Willow Park Manor, 0184
DATE AND TIME:You choose (depending on our availability)
Please contact us (email@example.com) to book your module dates