Aimed at Beginner and Intermediate PhotographersDiscover the world of Macro Photography and it is easier than you would think. This 3 hour workshop will help you understand the terminology, equipment and accessories involved in shooting macro images.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- We will cover everything from shooting and lighting
- Including tips and tricks on insect behaviour
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Attendance of our Basics of Photography course. You need to be able to use your DSLR in full Manual mode with confidence.
- DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Camera
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Course materials in interactive PDF format
- E-Tip-cards for use on your smart devices
VENUE:N4 Gateway Industrial Park East
Photowise (Pty) Ltd
49 Sneeuberg Street, Unit 3
Willow Park Manor, 0184
DATE AND TIME:You choose (depending on our availability)
Please contact us (email@example.com) to book your date