Aimed at Beginner and Intermediate PhotographersIn this 3 hour course we will teach you how to set up a Home-based Photography studio.
We will discuss the basics from what space to what equipment you will need and teach you a basic portrait set-up to get you going.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- To understand light, the characteristics of instant light
- The basic working of a Studio light unit
- Requirements for studio space
- Essential equipment (Lights / Back drops / Modifiers)
- Perfect Exposure
- One and two light set-up
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Attendance of our Basics of Photography course. You need to be able to use your DSLR in full Manual mode with confidence.
- DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Camera
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Course materials in interactive PDF format
VENUE:N4 Gateway Industrial Park East
Photowise (Pty) Ltd
49 Sneeuberg Street, Unit 3
Willow Park Manor, 0184
DATE AND TIME:You choose (depending on our availability)
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your date