Aimed at BeginnersThis course is the ideal introduction to the skills and techniques required by digital photographers.
For Photoshop CS, Photoshop CC and Photoshop Elements users. The course is divided into 3 modules of 2 hours each.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The basic digital workflow
- Navigating the workspace
- Working with documents – open, close, save, resize, crop
- Overview of selection tools
- Basic adjustments – Levels, Curves, Hue and Saturation
- Basic Black & White Conversions
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Laptop with PhotoShop software of choice loaded
- Mouse or editing tablet
VENUE:N4 Gateway Industrial Park East
Photowise (Pty) Ltd
49 Sneeuberg Street, Unit 3
Willow Park Manor, 0184
You can also choose a venue of your choice at an additional cost of R4.40/km return (excl. VAT)
DATE AND TIME:You choose (depending on our availability)
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your module dates