Aimed at Intermediate PhotographersThis four day workshop has you photographing all the elements of a real wedding.
We will style an entire wedding for you. From detail, to the ceremony, from the couple shoot to the reception.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Lighting the bridal portraits using ambient and artificial light
- Poses for the couple shoot
- Lighting techniques for all the challenging lighting situations
- Latest trends in wedding photography
- The business end of a wedding shoot
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- You need to be able to use your DSLR in full Manual mode with confidence.
- DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Camera, a selection of lenses, speedlight(s), reflector
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Course materials in interactive PDF format
- Advice on future equipment purchases
VENUE:N4 Gateway Industrial Park East
Photowise (Pty) Ltd
49 Sneeuberg Street, Unit 3
Willow Park Manor, 0184
Ceremony Venue To Be Advised
DATES:You choose (depending on our availability)
Please contact us (email@example.com) to book your dates