Aimed at Intermediate PhotographersThe perfect follow on for our Basics of Studio Photography course. In this 3 hour course we will teach you hands on how to set-up and place your lights to dramatically change the tone of your images. How to build your lighting starting with one light and building to two or three lights and adding reflectors and diffusers to create perfectly lit images.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Positioning the Main light (Key Light)
- Adding Second light / Hair light / Kicker Light
- High Key Lighting
- Low Key Lighting
- Lighting the background
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Attendance of our Home Studio course.
- DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) Camera
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Course materials in interactive PDF format
VENUE:N4 Gateway Industrial Park East
Photowise (Pty) Ltd
49 Sneeuberg Street, Unit 3
Willow Park Manor, 0184
DATE AND TIME:You choose (depending on our availability)
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book your date